teaching statement, syllabi, and various teaching materials.
Nota Bene: Before I moved to this Jekyll website in the summer of 2018, I had created a number of course websites with WordPress and Digication. Here are two sample course websites created with WordPress: FREN 1020 Spring 2014 & FREN 2020 Fall 2015. And here is a sample course website created with Digication: FREN 2020 Spring 2016.
- I will be posting here all my lesson plans for the FREN 1050 Spring 2019 Class.
- Syllabus and lesson planing.
- A form designed to help students record and see their progress over time.
- I will be posting here my lesson plans for FREN 1050 Accelerated French, every week.
- Script of my oral presentation during the Orientation Week for the incoming graduate students at the Department of French.
- Created by Sister Corita Kent but expanded and popularized by John Cage here are some words of wisdom helpful to all those who embark in a new learning experience.
- Receiving All-University Graduate Students Teaching Award from Beth Beal.
- A collaborative mock-up syllabus made during the Institute of French and Cultural Studies at Dartmouth in the Summer of 2017.
- Where I describe my philosophy about teaching and learning.